Royal Estate Management Co., Ltd., a company managing SKYVIEW Hotel Bangkok is committed to protecting your personal data and handling it with utmost care and respect. We use security systems to prevent any unauthorised access, disclosure, use, or alteration of personal data we have received throughout our business transactions.
In this Privacy Notice;
“Properties” means the hotel, restaurants, amenities, and retail spaces we own and operate.
“Personal Data” means any data relating to a person, which can be used to identify a specific person, whether by direct or indirect means. Personal data, however, does not include the data of deceased persons or anonymized data.
“Business Partners” means commercial parties that we have some form of alliance with.
Personal Data Collections
We collect your personal data for our lawful purposes according to the Personal Data Protection Act 2019. The personal data we may receive will come in forms of either digital format or physical documents, which can be from the hotel operations, social media, Wi-Fi service, event profiles, online and offline inquiries, government agencies, business partners, or other service providers such as open communication platforms or chat applications.
Your personal data we may collect include;
- Personal information and contact information such as name, surname, gender, age, nationality, date of birth, national ID number, passport number, marital status, address, email address, occupation, workplace, telephone number, and information about your car
- Guest stay information such as booking history, stay period, guest preference, and survey feedback
- Payment information such as credit card number, bank account number, payment data
- Identifiable data such as pictures and videos of you and/or your belongings (e.g. vehicles) that we may collect from CCTV cameras when there is access to property and any areas under Skyview Hotel Bangkok’s responsibility during events or seminars
- Marketing and communication data such as your preferences in receiving marketing material, contact information, and marketing program
- Other related data such as company affidavit and other corporate-related details (for corporate accounts)
- Sensitive data such as information related to race, religion, health information (food allergy and disability information), sexual orientation, and criminal record etc. We will only collect sensitive data when it is provided by you or it is required so we can be in accordance to applicable laws. In the event that we accidentally receive sensitive data that we have no intention to collect, we will not further process it
We collect, use, and disclose aggregated data, such as statistical and demographic information, usually derived from your personal data. However, since aggregated data cannot be used to identify a specific individual, it is not considered personal data. Through the anonymization process, the remaining data may be used for statistical purposes.
Personal Data of minors
We collect personal data of those minors under 20 years of age accompanied by parent(s) or guardian such as name, gender and age. However, we do not collect, use or disclose such data outside of the purposes we receive your consent for. In the event that we have unknowingly receive other information, we shall delete and shall not use them for any marketing purposes.
Purposes of Personal Data Collection, Use, or Disclosure
- To identify you and accounts you use to make bookings with us or contact us
- To facilitate your navigation through our website including responding to inquiries and making transactions
- To facilitate your stay from pre-arrival to check-in to check-out, including handling payment and any special requirements you might need
- To conduct the contract or to process your request to enter into the contract with us, be it for products or services. Without your personal data, we may not be able to facilitate the contract further or there may be other legal effects
- To provide security in our hotel building using data from CCTV cameras
- To serve public interest or conduct tasks assigned by government agencies to us
- To comply with related laws such as submitting your hotel registration form to Immigration Bureau in order to comply with immigration law
- To carry out our legitimate interests such as maintain customer relationship with you in order to improve our service standard. We shall maintain a balance between our legitimate interests and your rights and interests
- To conduct marketing research in order to come up with more personalized promotions and to improve service efficiency
- To administer prize draws of any marketing campaigns or competition you may participate
- To use in public relations activities via both print media and on our social media channels. We may use our collection of picture or video from events or meetings organized by us
Cross Boarder Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data may be transferred to our service providers, or other third parties which may be located in countries outside Thailand.
Before the data is transferred, we will ensure that appropriate security measures are employed to protect the data and to meet the personal data protection legal requirements and standard.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose and transfer personal data to parties related to us as listed below;
- Sister properties under SKYVIEW brand
- Management company under hotel management agreement with us
- Contracted service providers such as travel agencies, financial institutions, cloud service providers, online travel agencies, marketing agencies, application development agency
- Government authorities, in order to comply with applicable law
Personal Data Retention
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes mentioned in this Privacy Notice unless otherwise required by law in which the retention period could be longer.
You have the following rights to your personal data according to the Personal Data Protection Act 2019.
- Right to access. You can ask for a copy of your personal data, or to request disclosure of the how we obtained your personal data without your consent.
- Right to inquire to transfer your personal data to other data controller
- Right to object to the collection, use, or disclosure of personal data for direct marketing
- Right to inquire to delete or anonymize your personal data, when the data is not necessary for the purpose it was collected for
- Right to restrict the processing of personal data
- Right to request correction and rectification
- Right to file a complaint to concerned government agencies
- Right to withdraw consent. We shall no longer process your personal data
Our website may lead you to a third-party website or application via a link and other websites or applications may be able to collect, use, or disclose your personal data without our involvement. As they may operate independently from us and may have their own privacy notices, we cannot be held accountable for any personal data processing on their websites or applications. We encourage you to go through the Privacy Notice of each website you visit.
SKYVIEW Hotel Bangkok reserves the right to update this privacy notice at any time and the notice will be in effective as of the published date.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or to use your right to your personal data, please contact us via the channel below:
Royal Estate Management Co., Ltd
12 Sukhumvit 24, Khlong Tan, Khlong Toey, Bangkok 10110
Phone: 02 011 1111